Junior Interior Designer
We are currently looking for a Junior Interior Designer to join our team in Enderby, Leicestershire, predominately working on leisure projects for clients across the country.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated and skilled recent graduate, with a true passion for design.
Working closely with our team your duties would include:
- Supporting the Design Team with any drawing and design development
- Assist in presentation of design concepts, including mood boards, drawing packs and visuals.
- Liaise with clients, contractors and other team members
- Contribute to all stages of the design process in the studio and when visiting site
- Meet with suppliers and help maintain the sample library
- Contribute to the Creed Social Media platforms
- Developing and applying knowledge of health and safety, building regulations, planning standards, etc
- Understand and apply studio procedures & protocols e.g. appropriate title blocks and filing of documents
- Perform other reasonable duties if necessary
Essential skills and attributes:
- A degree in Interior Design/Architecture or similar
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign and SketchUp
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible approach and enjoy working as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills, prioritising own workload, reporting progress and meeting deadlines
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Industry experience is desirable, as is a full driving licence.
Please send your CV, Salary Expectations and Portfolio as PDF (no bigger than 5MB) to:firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please